TeleSeminar Profit Systems - How You Can Make Money With Free TeleSeminars

Sphere: Related Content

Teleseminars are a great way to regularly reach your prospects and clients. Before we talk about doing teleseminars, I must ask you three questions in order to see if you qualify to do teleseminars.

Do you have a mouth and a voice?

Do you have a message?

Do you have a telephone?

If you have a mouth and a voice, a message, and a phone, then you can do teleseminars! This is one of the many powerful secrets I learned from Alex Mandossian, my teleseminar mentor.

Making Money with Free TeleSeminars

Now at this point, you are probably wondering how in the world do I make money with free teleseminars.

Great question, and I hope I can provide a great answer. Let's give it shot.

The simplest and quickest way to do it is to write a great 7 tips article and turn it into a sixty minute teleseminar. In the teleseminar you simply expand on your seven tips.

By providing great information on a teleseminar you can gain a loyal following and your listeners will grow to know, like and trust you. On each teleseminar you then offer your listeners a special deal on one of your products or services.

"But I don't have a product" you may be saying. Find an affiliate product that you believe in offer it to your listeners.

Insider tip: While it is great to have a stream of income with affiliate products, my advice is to never let affiliate products substitute for your own products.

Hold free teleseminars on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, etc) and you can create a loyal following of listeners and a steady stream of income, all from doing teleseminars.

And if you would like to learn from the very best as I did, then I invite you to visit http://www.TheArticleGuy-TeleSeminarSecrets.com

When you are ready to set up your teleseminars in both the simplest and most powerful way possible, then I suggest you check out http://www.TheArticleGuy-InstantTeleWebCast.com

From Jeff Herring - The Article Guy & GreatArticleMarketingNetwork.com

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

Post a Comment